Re: [NTLK] Syncing with an App - maybe starting a petition

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 18:16:02 EDT

At 05:06 PM 10/7/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Wouldn't it be easier for one of our genius programmers on here write a
>utility that dumps all appropriate info from the Newt into a tab (or comma)
>delimited file? Don't most desktop PIMs support importing such a file?
>(And, is this what X-Port does? I've glanced at the info on the web but it
>wasn't clear to me on a quick reading just what this s/w does.)

X-Port already does this. And does it very well, might I had. You would
need to contact the people at ICS directly (newts.com) as Landware no
longer sells the product. Email dan_at_newts.com and I'm sure he'll help you.

BTW, it's worth every cent.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net

ICQ UIN: XXXXXX <--- Please email me if you want my ICQ number.