Re: [NTLK] Where is the line-in ?

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 20:18:19 EDT

For line-in capabilities on an MP2X00 or eMate 300, one must fashion an
adapter to insert into the interconnect port. There are several places one
can find the instructions and I'm pretty sure that PCBman still has the
interconnect adapters for sale but Van Morrison and I (OK, the changer just
switched to Todd Rundgren) are enjoying this moment a bit too much for me to
look up the links that you'll need. (Just what you needed, help from a
lazy-good-for-nothing-know-it-all)

My favorite is the dental-floss box version! Mine is built on a scrap of
Radio-Shack circuit board. One of the solders broke loose and I was too lazy
to do more than just cut another piece of wire and fold it into position to
complete the ground.

Good luck, with these lame instructions, you'll need it!

:)

Ken Whitcomb