Re: [NTLK] 2100 now charging?

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 11:05:36 EDT

> Too weird. Any ideas why it wouldn't have charged for the hours I left it
> plugged in over the weekend?
Maybe your AC adaptor has a broken wire. It breakes typically just at the DC
plug and sometimes it works and sometimes not, depending on movement or
chance of touching of the two ends.

But this can be repaired and I'll soon publish a very short page about AC
adaptor repair. So far I got 3 adaptors and on each the wire was broken at
the same location. Furtunately not inside the adapter, because it is glued
:-(

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing