Re: [NTLK] DragonDemo working with Internal Microphone

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 12:09:24 EDT

> Thanks for the additional instructions. My problem was related to having
the
> sampling rate set to "music" rather than "voice 4K" although I would
expect
> it to recognize with higher accuracy while set to a higher sampling rate.
If the recognition is based on audio pattern recognition an exact sampling
rate as has been used to teach the recognizer would be mandatory. The pkg
should adjust the sampling rate by itself and restore the setting upon
closing. But they've probably left this programming task for later versions
or the MP3000 ;-)

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing