Re: [NTLK] How many theater related folks here? wasRe: NUGWASH

From: David Nett (troilus1_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 15:07:09 EDT

I am. BFA in acting from the University of
Minnesota, member of SAG and AFTRA, resume as
long as my arm, and yet must hold down a day job
to pay my bills (sigh). I also spent many years
as an actor/technician/designer in summer stock
throughout the midwest.

I do a lot of orginal plays, and (since I can get
those in an electronic format), I usually keep
the text (as a newtonbook) and all of my notes on
my uMP2k. That way I'm always "off book," even if
I'm still "on Newton."

<shameless plug>
BTW, since you asked, I've got a couple of plays
coming up as part of the Los Angeles Edgefest.
the details are at http://www.lucidbyproxy.com .
</shameless plug>

=====