Re: [NTLK] IrDA printing to HP laserjets

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 01:25:45 EDT

Hello,

  Ok, try this.

  Next to the 'Go' button there should be some buttons on the right, labeled
'Menu', 'Item', 'Value +', 'Value -', and 'Select'. You will need to check
the manual to make sure this works, but you need to do something like this
(It has been a while since I have used an HP).

Keep clicking the 'Menu' button until you get a 'reset' or something like
that menu.

Then keep pressing the 'Item' button to change to full reset or something
like that.

Then press 'Select'.

I may be off a bit on the the menus but look for a manual there.

The 'Menu' button moves you around the menus.

The 'Item' button moves you around that specific menu.

And the 'Select' button executes whatever is on the display.

I do not think you will need to use the 'Value' buttons.

Good luck and look for the manual.

David