[NTLK] Status on the Newton PDF reader

From: Laurent Domenech (laurent_at_opalis.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 04:51:05 EDT

Hey there,

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm starting the development now.
I've been so busy with our new version at Opalis that I just couldn't make
progress with this project. I'm going to do it with Waba, which means we'll
have this initially on the Newt itself and then eventually as desktop (java)
tools. Wish me luck, I'll keep you updated of course.

Regards,
Laurent