Re: [NTLK] HTLK: the Woz loves the Newton!

From: john_fraser_at_mac.com
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 12:48:05 EDT

it's true these things are great but apple isn't only there to make great products. They are here to make money!!! We a=
re obsessed with Newtons and some are with the cube. It sold poorly, maybe WOZ isn't around anymore because of his obses=
sion and didn't think of it like a business anymore.

Some of the best microsoft programmers actually hate using their own products. Some Mac Tech supports hate using macs (a=
lthough know them inside and out).

Love turns into stupid business moves.... A newton for $799? hummm? a cube for $1799.99? There you go.