[NTLK] Schedule Plus setup

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 22:12:21 EDT

Hi guys
Hope this is something simple I've overlooked.
I'm syncing quite happily between my MP2K and Sch + 7 - no need for anything
greater.

However: any new contact initiated in Sch + always shows in the newt as a
Person. Most times, I need them to show as a company - or at least toggle
this.

As a workaround, I'm initiating all new 'Co' contacts on the Newt - but that
isn't really a long-term fix.

Anyone know how to set a field or sync field to define the (Newt) card type?

Tx
-D