[NTLK] FW: Re: BackTalk

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 04:06:48 EDT

I concur 100%%%. It is very much worthwhile and considering how many Palms
are out there. It's worth it being able to communicate with an army of
little ants. Who knows maybe the SmartDogSW people will create a harness to
communicate with the new Pocket PCs as well, as these new devices will be
made with IRObex built in now. $40 is a drop in the bucket for the program
and you get all upgrades for free.

Ermin

"...and still like dust, I rise..."
-Maya Angelou