Re: [NTLK] Ethernet on 130????

From: john_fraser_at_mac.com
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 12:17:57 EDT

Okay thanks for the responce so then I assume:

1. NIE 2.0 Needs NOS 2.1?
2. Ethernet will not work on a 130 (without some weird rigged localtalk adapter that would never be worth it)

Is there enough people with 120u or 130 to get a project going to support ethernet on a 130. My wife for example loves o=
ur old 120u. But she wants to connect to our network in order to play on icq check mail etc. She loves the 2x00 but hat=
es the size.

Ant thoughts on how hard this would be.

BTW I'm not one to judge anyone here since I couldn't even start to know how to program on a newton. Just ideas and food=
 for thought!