Re: [NTLK] real v newton

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 19:16:34 EDT

I really don't understand those who shun technology.
I recently got into reading books on my Newt (thanks
to alt.binaries.ebook and Newton's paperback utility)
I convert books that I want to read and send them to
my Newt!
The backlight at night allows me to read and not
bother the wife!
I've upgraded my technology products and have been
able to maintain my data in some form or another to
keep them on my devices as I went onto the next big
thing.
I've never lost an electronic document, (knock on
wood). My personal organizational skills are sorely
lacking so I rely on my Newton to pick up the slack!
So far, so good! (now where did I place my Newton
pen?)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Thomas Hart <those_at_mac.com> wrote:

> At the conference I got asked: "What if your work
> just disappears in the
> middle of your presentation?" to which I responded:
> "Well, I remember my
> dog eating my homework, but that was years ago, and
> I have heard
> countless stories of people leaving their work on
> trains, planes etc,
> but I have never had an electronic version of
> anything just disappear,
> provided I avoid giving papers underneath one of
> those car lifting
> electromagnets in a junkyard." Technology = a little
> more awareness and
> responsibility.
>
> Thomas

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...