Re: [NTLK] Pen Scanner for eMate-Newton?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 15:59:39 EDT

    A store in Toronto has a pen scanner (or at least had a few months ago
when they gave me a printout of the Newton inventory they had kicking around
the basement).
    It's listed as part code 1062 (Walkabout Pen Scanner).
    They had it listed for $299.95 CND, but I'm sure they'd consider less to
get it out the door.
    The store is iPoint Computing, 416-361-0446.

Peter

on 10/13/01 7:54 AM, good-dog_at_northshore.net at good-dog_at_northshore.net