[NTLK] Two Jokes

From: Templarsog1_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 19:21:55 EDT

Joke 1):

The Indian Chief is standing by his tepee. Along comes his daughter who is
obviously pregnant as evidenced by her large belly. She says " How Chief",
the chief replies, "I know how, I want to know who".

Joke 2):

The farmer is sitting in his living room in his farm house on the farm. There
comes a knock on the door, he opens the door and there stands a stranger. The
man says to the farmer, "I see you have some eggplant growing in the field,
do you mind if I get a dozen eggs? The farmer replies, "You get eggs from a
chicken not from eggplant, but please go ahead and try. A short while later
the farmer is looking out his window and sees the man with a dozen eggs.
"Incredible", the farmer says to himself.

The next day the same fellow comes back and asks the farmer, "I see you have
some honeysuckle growing in the field, do you mind if I get some honey?". The
farmer replies, "I suppose I don't need to tell you that honey comes from
bees and bee hives, but please go ahead and try". A short while later the
farmer is looking out his window and see the man with a large jar of honey.
"I don't believe it", the farmer replies in a state of shock.

The third day the stranger returns again and says to the farmer, "I see you
have some pussywillow growing in the field........" The farmer replies, "I'LL
GET MY HAT".