Re: [NTLK] Need help finding a package

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 02:02:46 EDT

Yes it's made buy Stand Alone, but it works very poorly, especially if you
have the password setup on you newt. I used it for a short period of time,
shortly after I got my newt and was longing for some palm like behaviour (I
had dropped and shattered the screen on my palm not all that long ago) but
it was just annoying. I haven't used it, though if someone would make
something that works better, I might.

Andre