Re: [NTLK] Fwd: RE: porting newton software

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 08:29:18 EDT

on 15/10/01 04:11, Jeroen Goulooze at jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> I believe the Newton contains a 68K CPU (correct me if I'm wrong).

Nope.

-Laurent.

dangling pointer n.: [common] A reference that doesn't actually lead anywhere (in C and some other languages, a pointer that doesn't actually point at anything valid). Usually this happens because it formerly pointed to something that has moved or disappeared. Used as jargon in a generalization of its techspeak meaning; for example, a local phone number for a person who has since moved to the other coast is a dangling pointer. Compare dead link.