Re: [NTLK] BackTalk (... problems with txt)

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 09:45:39 EDT

Peter,

Did you try a HARDWARE reset? It's a slightly different proceedure
from the brain wipe (check the faq's, I can't tell you off the
top of my head how to do it). REMOVE ALL CARDS before you do it.
I don't know if it does anything with the ir, but I know it
resets the pcmcia buss and can be hazardous to whatever might
be in there.

John