Re: [NTLK] moving NewtDB data without a serial port

From: Michael C. Wittmann (wittmannmichael_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 14:38:48 EDT

Thanks for the feedback...

what I had been wondering was about something like NewtonDIL Tester. I used
it to at least look into the soups on my Newton, but wasn't able to actually
figure out what was going on. Is there a way to grab the soups in some
format (just text data) and then see what can be done with it on the
desktop? Just curious if anyone else had gone a route such as this one...

Michael

--
Michael
wittmannmichael_at_mac.com