Re: [NTLK] Q for Ripoffs users

From: Paul Zenk (pzenk_at_kc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 23:55:06 EDT

>I am looking at getting the Rip-off belt case for the 2100, but am
>wondering if it would work to cut the external pouches off of it, if they
>protrude as much as the photo at <http://www.ripoffs.com/co58camera.htm>
>makes it appear.
>
>Those of you who have one, would that be a bad idea, workable, or is it
>even necessary?
>
>Thanks,

Brian:
I have 2 of the cases. In one I carry all my equipment for wiring Cat
5 and in the other I store my 2100. You could cut off the 2 outside
pouches, but they do tie into the main seam up the side so you would
have to repair that seam. The bigger pouch is big enough to hold
flash cards and the little one the dongle if you don't have SER-001
installed. I left both on.
Hope this helps,
Paul