Re: [NTLK] closer but no cigar on internet connection In-Reply-To

From: jeff kisseloff (j.kisseloff_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 01:08:52 EDT

Laurent,

thanks again for the advice. i only have the one set up on the machine.
the box I unchecked on nethopper is the one which tells the program to
ask or not ask for a default connection.

anyway, I checked with verizon again, and finally got a sympathetic
person who gave me a different dns number, and lo and behold when I
connect with eudora it works great, picked up all my email. But, every
time I connected with nethopper, it would go through the script and
promptly force the newton into a restart. It does this every time.

jeff