[NTLK] E-Books

From: Jeff (stretch_at_hurontel.on.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 23:06:28 EDT

Hi. I was just wondering if there is a way to read palm books on my
MP2000? I see that there is a lot of books out there for the palm
platform. Any info would be great. Thanks to all who answered my
questions about battery ph checking. Checked out he sites and is to
much fore me right now. The sensor that they had was just for lab use
and would not stand up to industrial use. Thanks
Jeff Bakker