Re: [NTLK] VNC 3.3a1 now released

From: Richard Harbottle (r.harbottle_at_ic.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 14:20:50 EDT

Hello Steve,
As I mentioned earlier I can connect for example to my mac using VNC on
my 2100. I connect successfully and up top it says iMac 1024X768. The
screen remains blank. But, one thing I have noticed when I use VNC is
that in the status bar at the bottom it allways says Update(full) - does
this mean anything? I haven't changed any settings on my newton or the
mac.
Regards,
Richard