[NTLK] Newton cartoon

From: David Nett (troilus1_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 19:57:52 EDT

Okay --

I run a little website which features opinions,
humorous essays, etc. (I think it is actually
quite a good website) It also features a little
comic strip I draw (it just started a couple of
weeks ago). The latest comic centers around my
Newton uMP2k:

http://www.clarkschpiell.com/home/cartoon101501.shtml

There's also a hastily made Newtonbook version of
the cartoon there -- it's not too pretty, though,
as it's my first time using Press. I'll post a
prettier one once I figure it out.

Let's pretend this isn't my website, but rather,
just a funny comic I found featuring a Newton
that I thought you guys would enjoy. Then I
don't feel so bad about the shameless plug.

Thanks.
--David

=====