Re: [NTLK] Apple to unveil new digital device next week

From: Michael Kennard (michael_at_reef.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 22:12:53 EDT

Not to go to far into this thread, I have close to that as well, I
ripped everyone of my cd's, records and tapes at high quality and use
the keyspan multimedia remote for infrared control and use my stereo.

The funny thing is the random, you don't have a clue and say, wow I
haven't heard that for a long time. Nice for play lists at home and
now I have packed my cd's away.

michael