[NTLK] ANN: Bulwark (Newton font)

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 12:43:35 EDT

I am please to announce the release of Bulwark, a small (9 point)
bitmapped font for your Newton, that makes a stylish replacement for
Minico or Simple.

It comes in two flavors, regular and Purist, which is more
typographically correct, but less stylish. It contains all the major
international characters, and should look positively smashing on any
2.0 Newton.

This release is charityware, I'm asking you donate $5 to Doctors
Without Borders if you use this font. Keep your karma in line, pay up.

As usual, this font is available currently on my site (see sig). The
included text file will tell you more about donations and use of the
font.

later,

--
ben.