[NTLK] Chinese language suggestions

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 19:18:14 EDT

Dear Folks;

Is there a Chinese language version of Newton, one that will read the
Chinese characters, changing them into a Chinese "font", or any
combination of these things?

I'm asking because a good friend, who is a native of Shanghai, is
interested in a PDA of some kind. Naturally, I favor the Newton. Her
native language is Chinese and she is in school where she needs to take
notes. I'm wondering if there is anything sold to the Hong Kong area
that has this capability.

Thanks.

Mark