[NTLK] Success! NTK 1.6.4 and Mac OS X 10.1

From: Zachery Bir (zbir_at_urbanape.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 11:08:58 EDT

It works. You just need to use a USB/Serial adapter ( I have the
Keyspan Twin Serial adapter ), and you need to boot into 9.2.1 and
tell NTK ( after you have the adapter plugged in ) which port to
look to for connection. NTK will, of course, remember this when you
boot back into 10.1.

I have NTK looking to "Printer Port USB" for a connection, and I no
longer get the error when starting up NTK.

Woo hoo!

Zac