Re: [NTLK] 'New' feature like HyperNewt

From: Michael C. Wittmann (wittmannmichael_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 12:05:17 EDT

At least part of this is built into EZAccess, whose source I can't recall
right now (but it must be on UNNA). You have to "tap and hold" rather than
tap on the carat in the upper right of your screen, and then it essentially
gives you some of the Assist functions straight up. Now, if it could do that
in conjunction with TimeTrax, and not Dates, I'd be a lot happier...

Michael

--
Michael
wittmannmichael_at_mac.com