Re: [NTLK] Curious loss of heap

From: Ivan T. Shaw (ishaw_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 01:23:07 EDT

At 07:21 PM 10/22/01 -0700, Woo Lee wrote:
>You've got a phantom-email stuck.

Woo - how are things? All I can say about this is "crap!"

>I get this once a week considering I download 1500+ emails a week. Some
>code is 'stuck' and usually a soft reset clears it up.
>Have you tried the usual heap cleaners?

1500 messages? Well, given that I've received 1600+ NTLK postings since the
start of the month, I can believe that.

Anyway, I've done the soft reset a couple of times and have used the normal
battery of heap cleaners. Unfortunately, nothing works so it's brainwipe
later on today. Thanks for the clarification.

--
Ivan T. Shaw, PhD
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ishaw

So why are you still buying Vitamin D?