Re: [NTLK] Where to get some bits & bobs..?

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 01:14:36 EDT

Hello,

  I got some serial adaptors from eBay. I got new ones. eBay should be
safe for such things. Not a lot to break on them. :)

  PCBMan has stopped selling the SER-001. Considering how fast he sold out
I would hope he would reconsider. The SER-001 seems like Newton gold.

  You can get a new keyboard from PDA concepts. I think they sell for @ $95
there.

Good luck,
David