Re: [NTLK] Where to get some bits & bobs..?

From: Bill davis newton (newton_at_mail.ecity.net)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 12:51:44 EDT

That's correct. Info-Newt.com never sold anything, but we pointed
people at some good Newton deals and sources for sought-after items.

Looks like AllMac.com still has some Newton keyboards; check their web
site or this direct link:

http://db.allmac.com/allmac/orderItem.lasso?Type=Sell&item=KYB-
0963&weight=3&description=Keyboard:%20Newton%20Message%20Pad&price=39.95

 - Bill Davis
   Former Webmaster - Info-Newt.com