Re: [NTLK] DopeWars for Newton

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 16:46:35 EDT

Betty wrote:
<quote>
I know you said you sent this to the list in error but I would like to
point out that one of the programs on your list is available for the
Newton: Pocket Money. It's from Catamount Software. You can find it at
the website:
</quote>
=09
        Yep, but unfortunately Pocket Monkey isn't the same as Pocket
Money. Pocket Monkey is this really un-PC tamagotchi sort of thing with
a monkey...

Jim Anderson