Re: [NTLK] OT-mac memory suggestions

From: Mark Ross (markross13_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 19:57:18 EDT

>on 23-10-2001 3:26, good-dog_at_northshore.net at good-dog_at_northshore.net
>wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know which are the better places to get memory for Macs?
>> I'm looking to get some for my iMac and iBook. Do quality and low price
>> exist in the same universe?
>
>Check out http://www.dealnn.com/ they often have incredibly low prices
>listed.
>

>Robert Benschop

The best place to look I've found is <http://www.macseek.com/>. They
list pricing from dozens of dealers and you can sort by price or by total
cost (including S/H). The best way I've found to keep memory prices in
line. For example, for slot loading iMacs you can get 256MB modules for
under $25 (S/H included!) from three different vendors. Check them out.

Mark Ross
markross13_at_home.com