Re: [NTLK] Back on topic...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 05:48:44 EDT

Yeah, iPASS... ;-)

..besides, it should have been called ePod('e' for entertainment).

..unless you can port a UI like the Newt's...nahh. :-o
------------------
>Not to be a pain about it, but now that we know the new device is not PDA
>related, could we try to cut the number of posts about it? I was as
>interested as the next guy, right up until it became an MP3 player, but
>now... Well, you know. :-)
>
>Loren
>
>P.S. I am glad that my spare Newton was not rendered obsolete.

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech to the Labour Party conference"-"In
retrospect the Millennium marked only a moment in time. It was the events
of 11 September that marked
a turning point in history, where we confront the dangers of the future and
assess the choices facing humankind."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!