Re: [NTLK] iPod..

From: PaulMmn (PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 20:50:28 EDT

The point of the 5 gig drives is NOT to lug your entire collection of
music with you at all times, but to lug -today's- music with you.

You can select music to download by playlist-- You can build a
playlist of today's music and just download -that- list to take with
you.

As far as the digital hub is concerned, I can conceive of the Mac as
the server at the hub of your household computer network. Your music
player (iPod), your handheld remote controller, your PDA/Laptop, all
synchronize with the server as needed, to keep your portable thingies
up to date. You can update the portable thingies, and they'll update
the server with the latest and greatest.

And you won't have to log on to a server on The Internet to do it.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.nospam.com