Re: [NTLK] ŠIPOD

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 19:14:57 EDT

I will say this though...all this talk about a new MP3
player has gotten my attention. My RIO PMP300 is
showing it's age and perhaps I should get one of these
hard drive units! But I want one that takes smart
media, has a 20gb drive, uses USB and can play back
MP3-VBR, WMF formats as well.
It's time to start looking.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- DON <don_at_dcphotos.com> wrote:

> I'd like to start a thread about copyright and the
> iPOD...
> ;-0
> Don

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...