[NTLK] Off topic smart ass remarks: was Re: Newton Message Pad

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 20:03:42 EDT

<sung>I'm in the mood for love <sung>

Some suggested hot new topics we could discuss in this forum.....

Any one have any opinions on dropping iPods on Afganastan?

Do you think Bin Laden Uses Wintell or MacOS?

Should we move the list back onto Yahoo's servers?

Does Jobs wear Boxers or Briefs?

How did the persons responsible for the Anthrax laced letters lick the
envelope shut and not get sick?

Please reply within the message as replies before or after the message in
these circumstances could lead to confusion.

Rich
www.thisoldnewt.com
Using sig to remind people that the ipod disscussion list is for real.
mail to <majordomo_at_thisoldnewt.com> <subscribe ipod> in the body

Yes this was toung in cheek