Re: [NTLK] LunaSuit - tell me about it

From: James D'Anvers (newtontalk_at_danvers.co.nz)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 03:15:11 EDT

Hi Michael,

Yep, I'm in NZ, I am in Auckland actually - I used to live in kangaland for
a short while - SA - a little town on the Eyre Peninsula near Adelaide
called Port Lincoln - I hope to go back later this year or early next year -
what about yourself???

I need to get a dongle - Apple NZ are particularly useless and unhelpful!
Know anyone???

Keep in touch! my normal email address is: ddiggler_at_ihug.co.nz

Cheers!

James.