[NTLK] Newton 2000/2100 Backlights Available

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 15:59:17 EDT

Hello,

I would like to let the members of the list know that i currently have both White and Baby Blue Backlights available for the Apple Newton MP 2000/2100 models.

If you are technically inclined and interested in upgrading your Newton yourself i also have do-it-yourself kits available.

Orders are processed quickly and i guarantee my work.

Please email me for pricing information off list.

Thank you
Ferdi Ozguner
fozguner_at_ualberta.ca

PS i am also looking into providing backlight upgrades to Emate users however i need to guage the interest in such a service. If you are interested please email me.