Re: [NTLK] Mods for ModPlayer

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 02:45:19 EST

on 10/29/01 4:51 AM, Eric Schneck at eschneck_at_mindspring.com wrote:

> I can't find the link right now, but I think that there was a C or Assembler
> package that had to be installed in addition to ModPlayer itself.

There is a ModPlayer.asm module, which, if not installed, the Modplayer
won't even launch. I installed it, and the program launches, but when I go
to play a tune, I get the error I mentioned. I guess the 130 doesn't have
the horse power to play them. BTW, I've installed simpler mods in an attempt
to make it as easy as possible on the poor Newt. :-) I guess it just doesn't
work...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland