Re: [NTLK] OT: Lo-Fi-IPod

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 15:14:26 EST

on 10/29/01 5:21 PM, Oliver Brose at oliver.brose_at_t-online.de wrote:

> I was impressed by the current Apple USB-SoundSticks + Sub by HK, expecting
> a "plastic-like" sound, but the combination sounds rich and clear.
> IMHO they also look great, and they won't set you back much.
> Same for those little spherical speakers for Cube & G4.

I forgot about the iSub. I got to listen to one in a store and was amazed at
how deep yet clean it was. Unfortunately, from what I've been able to gather
on the web this evening, it only works with certain models of iMacs, and
won't work with my PB 2k Pismo. :-( Thanks for the suggestion. It whetted my
apetite. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland