[NTLK] AW: My positive reference posting for Ferdi Ozguner

From: Wasserfallen Antoine (a.wasserfallen_at_itten-brechbuehl.ch)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 05:36:44 EST

Hi Everybody

Be it my natural feelings towards apparent underdogs or my curiosity towards
an upgrade of one of my 2 MP2100s, I hired Ferdi to replace my completely
rugged older screen with one of his white screens: I can testify that his
work was done excellently, he constantly informed me about how and what was
going on. I am also very satisfied with the way he did propose me to change
also the screen; he replaced also the lid that I had destroyed one year ago
(I had dropped my MP on the floor !) ... the hardware he uses is good, my
"white" MP2100 looks fine and I use it now as my main Newton. The light grey
light is very comfortable to use and I would do it again. Everything was
done within one month between Switzerland and Canada.

One of the hardware advantages is that (perhaps) the new screen does do a
little less rumor than before. I also kind of like the new lighting.

I therefore think that you all guys are sometimes mishandling a good newton
freak: I can say I trust Ferdi and am warmly recommending him to the Newton
community, especially this mailing list.

Best regards to everybody ! Bettre than talking about distant wars: do not
MAKE wars with your neighbours !

Antoine Wasserfallen
Ph. D., teacher at the Federal institue of Technology
Lausanne, Switzerland (www.epfl.ch)