[NTLK] Printing from Notepad via PrintPack

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 11:22:48 EST

I have a Newton 130 and whenever I try to print out a note to a Windows
printer via PrintPack I lose letters and parts of words on the right-hand
margin. Is this normal occurrence and is there any way to prevent it?

Further, if the printing is done from NewtonWorks, does it work better or
is there some extra way to set margins for printing?

Finally, is there any way to export notes from the Notepad to NewtWorks
in Newton OS 2.0. I have seen freeware/shareware for this for Newton OS
2.1, but not for the 2.0 version.

Thanks for any help,

Chris Searles

P.S. It's a pity with the bad printing actually cause the last time I did
it someone said: "Gee, your 5-year-old technology can do that. My Palm
can't (connect directly to a printer)."