Re: [NTLK] NPDS question

From: Christopher M Richmond (crichmond_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 19:23:39 EST

> See the Tracker to see who's running NPDS at this very moment:
>
> http://misato.chuma.org:2110/

Thank you for running this tracker Victor.

>> "An error occured in endpoint connect. A communications problem
>> occured. Connection may have been dropped, Error - 16013".
>
> Are you using a dial-up connection? Your error means:
>
> -16013 Request canceled or connection disconnected

Actually, I am using an ethernet connection.

One of the other interesting things I've noticed that after the
newton resets, the NPDS starts back up, but there is always
a tracker client error:

"Oops, the server returned an error".

I don't suppose there is a log for the NPDS to capture information
like the ATA driver?

Chris