Re: [NTLK] NPDS question

From: Christopher M Richmond (crichmond_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 21:18:39 EST

> Strange. Hrm. What else is running/installed other than NPDS? Maybe
> there's a conflict somewhere.

Nothing else is running at the same time (with the exception of
the Watcher)

What else is installed? Here is a short list:

        -nHTML
        -Waba
        -WaveDuke
        -ATA Driver (1.09b)
        -BigNotes
        -alt rec
        -Heaven or Hell
        -SysPatch 0.6
        -Nettime
        -MoreFolders
        -VNC

> The server returns an error because you are already registered on the
> Tracker. There is a preference in the Tracker client to turn off error
> message reporting.

As far as I can tell, the preference to report error messages is turned
off.

Chris