[NTLK] FW: How to Delete a Buncha Notes

From: Kevin Elwell (kdelwell_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 10:14:32 EDT

Thanks for the tip - that worked. I've been wrestling with that problem for
about a year (deleting a few messages everyday became pretty tedious). Your
tip just saved me a lot of "work." I knew a little something about that
technique, but hadn't tried it on such a large number of messages (I guess I
was afraid of what might happen). Thanks.

Kevin