Re: [NTLK] Zoom zoom

From: Jbjng_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 11:43:15 EDT

I must admit, I'm using an MP130, and haven't tried with a 2x00, but my Old
Navy Painter's style pants have, shall we say, ample rear pocket space to
carry the 130 with only a small bit sticking out the top. Of course you have
to remove the thing to sit down properly, or else you end up with sort of a
leaning tower effect... Also, you have to make sure your belt is up to the
extra weight, or you may contract "Newton-at-your-Ankles" syndrome. (it's not
pretty...)