[NTLK] Feeling Stupid...

From: Alex Enkerli (aenkerli_at_indiana.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 16:36:23 EDT

Well, I finally found it! There was one thing that was starting to
get on my nerves ever so slightly. I knew how to "cut" information to
the "clipboard" but I didn't know how to copy. After trying every
obvious trick (including double-tapping) and finally giving up, I
thought about looking at the manual for this. Doh!
Yeah, I know, anyone here would have told me to double-tap-hold. But
who's humble enough to ask such a question to a huge group like this?
;-)
Anyway, this is just to say that pride can lead one to stupidity...

Alex :-)