Re: [NTLK] What if...

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 19:52:28 EDT

 Hmm.. Interesting list. Off the top of my head I feel that the only thing
I would add are:

        1). Good indoor/outdoor readability of the screen
        2). Ruggedness (as a scientist I would need one that I go into the field
with and not
                worry about it being fragile or susceptible to the elements)

Always,

Sam

Always remember, "Ad astra per aspera"...

email:
      jacobson98_at_earthlink.net
      or
      sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu

Lab. Telephone (via Dr. Susan Bell): 813-974-5420

SnailMail:
     Department of Biology
     University of South Florida
     SCA 110