Re: [NTLK] Holy crap!

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 22:05:04 EDT

Ha! I have you all beat!
Down here in Long Beach at my work we have NO broadband! No cable, no DSL.
If we move the business 3000 feet in any direction then we can get access.
Earthlink with a partner(?) will only allow satellite access at DL
200kps/UL 50kps for US$200.00 installation and US$99.00 for equipment and
US$50.00/month! I'll stick to dial-up.

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring is
six-feet under.
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net